Save Ocean Beach

The natural and physical resources of Ocean beach and its adjacent City Dunedin are under threat and you can help!


Was going through one of my favourite books today, St Clair - A Residents History by Barbara Newton.. just an amazing book outlining the settlement of the St Clair area, lots of old pics, history, culture, business, personalities. highly recommend getting a copy, I think they sell them at the St Clair four square Forbury Rd, well thats where I got this one last year. And its not a commissioned plug for the author, just a need to honour the source.. because I have scanned the pic above from it for my blog post today to show the massive difference in sand/sea/levels.. also the old sea wall.. just imagine getting a 4x4 with a trailer down that end of the beach now!!!

0 comments: